Thursday, February 8, 2018

pizookies- our family's favorite treat

Pizookies are hands down our family's favorite treat. A hot gooey cookie with ice cream on top- you really can't beat it. This is the most requested combo from my kids: chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream on top.
I like to use these little ramekin dishes- I bought on the dollar aisle at Target years ago. Fill them up with chocolate chip cookie dough. Click HERE for my recipe. It's been in my family for years. Preheat the oven to 375 and bake for about 10 minutes. You want the cookie to be golden on top, but still a little doughy on the inside.
As soon as you pull them out of the oven, plop a scoop of ice cream on top. I usually put the ramekin on a plate so I don't burn anybody with the piping hot dish. Serve right away.
So gooey inside!!! This would be a great dessert to serve after Valentine's Day dinner.
Oh, and make sure your ice cream is Blue Bell- if you can find it. It makes all the difference!!



No comments:

Post a Comment