Friday, February 16, 2018

Gram's Fudge Recipe

Every year at Christmas, my grandma would make her traditional fudge. I remember sneaking piece after piece off of her little serving tray, throughout the day. Most years I've tried to continue her tradition at Christmas, but it just didn't happen this year. So instead, I decided we'd make it for her birthday, which is in February. I actually loved it even more. The fudge didn't get lost in the shuffle of other desserts, or holiday madness. I thought about her the whole day, and it was so great to share this with my children. Now I want to do it this way every year! 


I always thought it was a secret family recipe, until I found out it was on the back of the bottle of the Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Crème bottle.

I just have a couple personal changes. I use pecans for the walnuts, and I used chocolate chips (a mix of milk chocolate and semi-sweet) instead of the bakers chocolate.

Happy Birthday, Gram!! We all miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment