Friday, October 20, 2017

Fun Halloween Boxes

I love the holiday boxes at Dollar Tree. I'm always a sucker for them on Valentines day, and when I saw these for Halloween, I couldn't pass them up. I had all these visions of putting surprises in the boxes each morning the month leading up to Halloween, and the kids squealing with delight when they discovered them. And then real life hit. It took me a week just to remember to show the kids the boxes and have them each choose one. Then, they spotted the prizes, and my excitement went out the window. So we came up with something else. 
When the kids are showing a lot of kindness, obedience, or getting their chores done, they get to pick a prize out of the box. One of my kids suggested we should roll some dice a long with it to see how many prizes they could pick out. Well.....why not?!!  

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment