Friday, March 2, 2018

rainbow noodles

I do a home preschool group with my 3 year old daughter. There are 5 kids in our group and each week we meet for a couple hours, taking turns rotating homes. It's great because it give my little lady a chance to be away doing her own thing for awhile, and it's just short enough that it ends before she melts down (usually!). Plus, I am not excited about paying for official preschool quite yet.
We made rainbow noodles when it was our time to host- and it was a huge hit! And they are super easy to make.

The children played with the noodles, made letter shapes with them, and then ate them when they were finished. It was great. 
To make them all you have to do is boil noodles like normal, and add a few drops of food coloring. So easy!! I did 3 separate pots, since I wanted 3 different colors.
I went for the neon colors so they would be brighter. She didn't eat them all the first day, so we saved the left over noodles in a baggie, and she continued to play with them/eat them for a few days.

These would be so fun for a St. Patrick's Day dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment